Software to Recover Deleted & Lost Files from Western Digital Hard Drive
- Professional data recovery software to recover WD passport deleted/lost files on Windows and Mac OS.
- Supports data recovery from deleted, lost, corrupted, and formatted partitions on WD hard drives
- Takes the disk image, and so safely & securely recovers all your files with the same file name & extensions even from the bad sector hard drive
- Available in free demo edition that recovers all your files & allows a free preview of te recovered files even before activating the complete version of the software
How to recover deleted & lost files from WD hard drive?
WD is the abbreviation for Western Digital. It is also sometimes called as WDC (Western Digital Corporation). It is one of the largest computer HDD manufacturers in the world. With the steady rise in the technology and digital media, it has become important to store all the data file or information somewhere. Of course, when storage of bulk information comes, the device that strikes first into our mind is the systems hard drive, the integrant part of Windows and Mac computers. There are innumerable hard disk drive manufacturers in the market; one among them is Western Digital. It is often shortened as WD HDD, WD Hard Disk/Drive and is a non-volatile storage device that is used to store digital information or data files on rapidly rotating platters with a magnetic surface. Although these storage media can accommodate a loads of files, there is always a chance of deletion or loss of important/unimportant files and folders from it. If in case you lose or inadvertently delete some of the files from the device then how will you recover WD files back in your personal computer?
Circumstances leading to data loss from WD hard drives:
Most of the WD users may get worried after they accidentally delete or happen to lose some of their important documents. Sometimes loss takes place when it becomes necessary to format the partition or delete the partition in order to create a new partition when we reinstall the OS. However, there is also a possibility to format the Western Digital hard drive unintentionally or people will sometime delete a wrong partition too due to carelessness and only to discover later that there important and precious files are gone after few quick clicks. Rather than this, there are many various other reasons for data loss from computer hard disk, some of them are listed below:
- External Threats: Virus or malware infection on your system hard disk drive leads to the drive file system corruption. And once the drive file system gets corrupt then you can't fetch a single file from your HDD which finally ends with complete drive data loss.
- Bad Sectors on Hard Drive: A single hard drive contains thousands of sectors within it, on which data get saved. If any of the sectors get corrupt or damaged then you cannot add any new data on that particular sector. Bad sectors on hard drive generally occur due to virus infection, overclocking, heat and many more.
- Partition Table Corruption: In case you are working on the hard drive with multiple OS, then there are possibilities of bootloader getting corrupt and bootloader corruption will lead to partition table damage which results in data loss.
Under this type of consequences when there is a severe data loss all you need is to rely on Western Digital Recovery Software to retrieve WD data. It is a magnificent recovery tool to recover WD drive data in a less amount of time. Using this tool you can easily recover deleted files from WD My Passport, Scorpio Blue, Western Digital Velociraptor, and other models of Western Digital hard drives
Free WD Hard Drive Recovery Software to Restore Lost/Deleted Files-
HDD manufactured by different electronic corporate companies have a certain lifetime. The above-mentioned reasons are also responsible for the breakdown of the normal hard disk that is being marketed by other MNC. Whatever be the reason behind a damaged hard drive it becomes important to immediately use a reliable rescue operator. This application can be useful to you even in case of other brands of HDD. Because of all these features, this tool is considered as the best software to retrieve data from WD MyBook Live Duo hard drive.
Important Note: If you want to recover deleted, and lost files from Western Digital hard drive, then immediately stop using the drive from where files are deleted/lost. If the deleted/lost files are overwritten with new files, then no one can help you in recovering those files back. Then, immediately utilize Recover WD software and get back your files in three clicks.
Key Features of WD Recovery Software-
- This utility can scan the entire hard drive within no time and recover all the deleted and lost files.
- Software smoothly runs on all famous versions of Windows and Mac OS. In case you want to recover WD drive data on Mac platform then you can choose Mac version of this tool.
- It can also restore the files that have been deleted using the Command or Terminal point and Shortcut key from both the OS. This application also has the ability to retrieve lost or deleted data files and folders based on their unique signatures.
- This Western Digital Recovery wizard also supports a recovery of files from FAT, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS5, HFS, HFS+ etc. efficiently.
- Excellent tool to restore media files from other storage media such as WD My Book, Western Digital Passport, WD portable drives etc.
- This restoration software can be used to undelete files from other HDD brands that include SanDisk, Kingston, Lacie, Samsung, Buffalo, Sony and many more. It is read-only software and is virus-proof.
Alert!! Things to maintain after loss or deletion-
Stop using the WD internal or external storage device instantly, once your device succumbs or files get lost or deleted from it. As the data may be overwritten making the chances of recovery feeble.
Do not use the same storage device in different devices as the stored data may get lost
Always keep your antivirus program updated so as to prevent the device from attack by suspicious malware.
Steps to recover data from WD hard drive
First of all, remove the hard drive from your system and connect it to a healthy computer. Download, and install Western Digital Recovery software on that healthy system. Run the application and follow the main screen. Click on Recover partitions option on the Main screen. Then, a list of physical and logical drives are displayed on the system. Now, choose the entire Western Digital Hard Disk and click Scan button to initiate the scanning. Now, the software scans the Western Digital hard disk to find all it's partitions that are present now, and that were present before to formatting, or deleting a partition. Upon the completion of scanning process, it displays the list of found partitions. Then, choose a partition of WD hard drive from where files has to be recovered and click Scan to start the recovery process. Now, the software scans the selected partition to locate deleted/lost files from it. Once scanning is completed, a list of recovered files are displayedon the screen. You can view the recovered files in Data View, and File Type View. Prior saving the recovered files, the software allows you to preview each and every recovered files, for this just right-click on the file, and select Preview option & preview thee recovered file. Finally, if you are satisfied with the tool, then activate the complete version of the tool and save the recovered files at the destination location of your choice.